NC State
Auston Gray's MAE Portfolio

As the semester and exams draw to a close, I now realize the vast amount of activities I have taken part in this past year. Most notably, I have spent most time as a member of Grace Christian Life on campus having opportunities to meet and work with fellow engineers outside of the normal working setting, and I have pursued a multitude of opportunities offered through the various programs in the College of Engineering. Also, I have nearly completed my first semester of courses in the Aerospace Engineering program, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. By completing the various homeworks and projects assigned, as well as attending class, I have now realized the major importance of the topics I have studied and the areas surrounding Aerospace Engineering that interest me the most. After reflecting on the tasks I have been faced with this past semester and the knowledge I have gained through being in this program, the next step is to get involved with a related organization on campus and to seek out a Co-operative Education experience this coming year. My time in this program so far has proved slightly more difficult than expected, but I have grown to enjoy the challenge and applications of the material at hand. With the experience I have gained during this semester, I am seeking to gain opportunities within the outside community to apply these skills while also developing further skills through the vast experiences that are yet to come. I look forward to the future opportunities I will have to gain more experience and realize the true joy of furthering the field of Aerospace Engineering.